PARKROYAL Melbourne Airport Welcomes You
Why rush when your hotel is located so close to the airport. Arrive in style, where you will always be on solid ground. At PARKROYAL Melbourne Airport, we take care of your every need. With direct access to Tullamarine, you will enjoy convenience like no other at our luxury Melbourne airport hotel.
View Our Offers
Breakfast On The Run
Energise with a takeaway breakfast after your stay. Exclusive for our in-house guests. Price starting from AUD8.50 per person.
Home As You Roam
Enjoy up to 25% savings on stays and earn DISCOVERY dollars!
Discover Our Experiences
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
During these unprecedented times, Pan Pacific Cares is our pledge to you, to give you a peace of mind as you stay and dine with us globally.
We have established “Clean Stay” standards in areas that include guest rooms, meeting rooms and dining outlets at our hotel. Precautionary measures taken at PARKROYAL Melbourne Airport include:
- We have stepped up on the disinfection of public spaces and guestrooms, and have made hand sanitisers available.
- Our employees are constantly reminded to adopt good personal hygiene practices.
- Guests and associates must maintain social distance of at least 1.5 metres in public areas.
Here are some ways to keep safe from COVID-19:
- Clean your hands often by using soap and water, or an alcohol-based hand rub.
- Maintain a safe distance from anyone who is coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth.
- Cover your nose and mouth with your bent elbow or a tissue when you cough or sneeze.
- If you have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical attention immediately.
Cancellation must be received more than 24 hours prior to arrival to avoid a penalty fee.
During these unprecedented times, Pan Pacific Cares is our pledge to you, to give you a peace of mind as you stay and dine with us globally. Find out more about Pan Pacific Cares here.
The types of accomodation at PARKROYAL Melbourne Airport includes:
- Standard Rooms
- Superior Rooms
- Deluxe Rooms
- Family Rooms
- Business Suites
- Spa Suites
Check-in at PARKROYAL Melbourne Airport is from 3:00 PM and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Some of the facilities available include:
- 24-hour Fitness Centre
- Indoor Swimming Pool
- Hot Tub Spa
- Business Centre
- Parking Facilities
PARKROYAL Melbourne Airport has a total of three restaurants and bars:
- Airo Restaurant
- Bar Airo
- Airo Café
Tourist attractions in close proximity to PARKROYAL Melbourne Airport include:
- Direct Factory Outlet (DFO) Essendon
- Sunbury Wine Region
- Flemington Race Course
- Melbourne CBD
Our Self-Parking option is available through PARKROYAL Melbourne Airport's parking. To access the discounted rates, please be sure to push the button at the intercom and receive a paper ticket. Rates are as follows:
- 0-3 Hours $22.00
- 1 Day $40.00
- 2 Day $80.00
- 3 Day $120.00
- 4 Day $130.00
- 5 Day $140.00
- 6 Day $150.00
- 7 Day $160.00
- 8 Day $170.00
- 9 Day $180.00
- 10 Day $190.00
- 14 Day + Add $10 Per day
PARKROYAL Melbourne Airport is only a 20 minute drive from Melbourne CBD. There is also a direct Skybus service from Melbourne Airport to Melbourne CBD, which takes about 1 hour. For current pricing, please refer to the Skybus website.
- Home to some of Australia’s biggest sporting events, a visit to this iconic venue is an experience you won’t forget.
- Bring the whole family on a great day out at the Melbourne Zoo, one of Australia’s best wildlife facilities.
- Melbourne’s many art galleries and installations are a must-see, and this is the perfect place to begin.
- Explore stunning botanical displays and gardens featuring over 50,000 plants on this 36-hectare property.
- Take a 15-minute scenic drive out from PARKROYAL Melbourne Airport, and you'll soon find yourself in one of Victoria's famed wine regions.
- Visit Living Legends, the International Home of Rest for Racing Champions
- Visit Flemington Racecourse and enjoy the iconic Melbourne Cup race and the Spring Racing Carnival.
- Melbourne offers incredible architecture, great culture and excellent attractions.
- St Kilda is one of Melbourne’s most popular neighborhoods, boasting a beach and views over Port Phillip.
- Explore Victoria's world-famous wine region in the Yarra Valley
- The relic of an extinct volcano, the rugged landscape of Victoria's Dandenong Ranges is a playground for outdoor explorers.
- Explore more than 100 stores with attractive savings in major retail brands such as Coach, Polo Ralph Lauren, Authentics (Converse), Oroton, Fossil, Furla and more!
PARKROYAL Melbourne Airport
- Distance to Airport 2 minutes' walk
- Distance to Hertz Car Rental 1 minute walk
- Sunbury Wine Region 25 minutes' drive
- Flemington Race Course 15 minutes' drive
- Melbourne CBD 25 minutes' drive (depending on traffic)