Discover Pan Pacific Toronto
Tucked away from the hustle and bustle of the city in northeast Toronto, Pan Pacific Toronto is among the finest Toronto luxury hotels in Canada that offers the best of both worlds – a welcoming oasis of calm amid the urban landscape. With a variety of on-site amenities and close proximity to the city’s exciting attractions, a trove of experiences awaits you here.
View Our Offers
Home As You Roam
Enjoy up to 25% savings on stays and earn DISCOVERY dollars!
Book a meeting at one of six hotels across Australia and enjoy the PERKS.
Discover Our Experiences
Pan Pacific Cares
Pan Pacific Cares redefines guests’ stay experience with elevated cleaning standards and protocol to take care of our guests, associates, along with care for the community and environment.Find Out More
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
During these unprecedented times, Pan Pacific Cares is our pledge to you, to give you peace of mind as you stay and dine with us globally.
We have established “Clean Stay” standards in areas that include guest rooms, meeting rooms and dining outlets at our hotel.
Here are some ways to keep safe from COVID-19:
- Clean your hands often. Use soap and water, or an alcohol-based hand rub.
- Maintain a safe distance from anyone who is coughing or sneezing.
- Wear a mask when physical distancing is not possible.
- Don’t touch your eyes, nose or mouth.
- Cover your nose and mouth with your bent elbow or a tissue when you cough or sneeze.
- Stay home if you feel unwell.
- If you have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical attention.
It would take an approximate driving time of 20-25 minutes from Toronto Pearson International Airport to Pan Pacific Toronto, depending on traffic and weather conditions.
The types of accommodation at Pan Pacific Toronto include:
- Deluxe Rooms
- Premier Rooms
- Junior Suites
- Executive Suites
Check-in is at 3:00pm and check-out is at 12:00 noon.
Restaurants and Lounge
Seasons Restaurant open daily for breakfast starting early-May 2022.
900 Lounge open Thursday through Saturday for drinks and light fare.
Valet Service and Bell Desk
Laundry and Dry Cleaning
Swimming Pool and Tennis Court
Currently closed for the season. Scheduled to reopen late-May 2022.
Available. Our hotel procedures require that our housekeeping team services the room only when the guest is not present.
Meeting Rooms and Function Halls
Available. For more information please contact our Sales & Events Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pan Pacific Toronto has a total of 3 restaurants and bars:
- Seasons Restaurant open daily for breakfast
- Monday 6:30am – 10:30am
- Tuesday 6:30am – 10:30am
- Wednesday 6:30am – 10:30am
- Thursday 6:30am – 10:30am
- Friday 6:30am – 10:30am
- Saturday 7:30am – 11:30am
- Sunday 7:30am – 11:30am
- 900 Lounge
- Thursday 5:00pm – 11:00pm
- Friday 5:00pm – 12:00am
- Saturday 5:00pm – 12:00am
- Closed Sunday–Wednesday
- Katsura temporary closed
Nearby attractions include:
- Ontario Science Centre
- Aga Khan Museum
- Toronto Zoo
- Canada's Wonderland
- Royal Ontario Museum
- Rogers Centre
- Scotiabank Arena
- CN Tower
- Ontario Place
- Art Gallery of Ontario
Day and overnight parking is available at Pan Pacific Toronto. Registered Overnight Guests pay CAD 18.00 (24 hour); while Day Guests pay CAD 6.00 per hour (up to a maximum of CAD 18.00) for parking. Valet parking is available at CAD 25.00.
Yes, Pan Pacific Toronto has an outdoor swimming pool that is currently closed for the season.
- An iconic cultural attraction, the Ontario Science Centre is a global leader in lifelong learning. The Science Centre conceives, designs and builds world-class interactive exhibits for all ages.
- Toronto Botanical Garden offers an array of award-winning themed gardens spanning nearly four acres, designed to educate and inspire. Located adjacent to Wilket Creek, Don Valley Ravine and Edwards Gardens, Toronto Botanical Garden offers a complete range of innovative indoor and outdoor learning experiences for all ages including programs, garden tours, special events and Canada’s largest private horticultural library.
- The Hockey Hall of Fame was founded in 1943 to establish a memorial to those who have developed Canada's great winter sport -- ice hockey. Incorporated in 1983, Hockey Hall of Fame and Museum ("HHFM") exists in order to honour and preserve the history of the game of ice hockey, and in particular, those who have made outstanding contributions and achievements in the development of the game.
- Located in the heart of Toronto, the CN Tower is a quintessential Canadian experience, welcoming over 1.8 million visitors each year. An icon of Toronto's skyline, the CN Tower held the record for the world's tall free-standing structure for 32 years.
- Toronto Zoo is the largest zoo in Canada, and home to 5000 animals. It is divided into seven zoogeographic regions: Indo-Malaya, Africa, Americas, Tundra Trek, Australasia, Eurasia, and the Canadian Domain. Some animals are displayed in what would be their naturalistic environments.
Pan Pacific Toronto
- Thales 1 minute walk
- Kraft Heinz 1 minute walk
- Rothmans Benson & Hedges 2 minutes' walk
- Ontario Real Estate Association 10 minutes' walk
- Betty Sunderland Trail Park 10 minutes' walk
- Fairview Mall 7 minutes' drive
- Shoppes on Don Mills 7 minutes' drive
- North York General Hospital 11 minutes' drive
- Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre 15 minutes' drive
- Pearson International Airport 30 minutes' drive